1. POSITION VACANT: Manager- Communications and Partnerships, Innovative Change Collaborative Services Pvt. Ltd. (ICCSPL), New Delhi
2. ORGANIZATION BACKGROUND:
Innovative Change Collaborative Services Pvt. Ltd. (ICCSPL) is a subsidiary of ICCO Cooperation, a dynamic global development organization based out of The Netherlands, working towards a world in which people can live in dignity and well-being, without poverty and injustice.
ICCO, through Innovative Change Collaborative Services Pvt. Ltd. (ICCSPL), a value driven social consulting firm, provides technical and knowledge support to individuals and organizations for ensuring a lasting social change.
ICCSPL’s endeavours to make an impact through multi-stakeholder engagements and monitoring and evaluation services, with particular emphasis on social, environmental, economic and technological concerns. It works with a network of associates and a variety of specialists in core sectors.
To learn more about ICCSPL, please visit http://www.iccspl.com
3. JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, ICCSPL and working in collaboration with ICCO’s Global team, the Manager- Communications and Partnerships (MCP) shall be involved in elevating brand equity, building a coalition of engaged stakeholders, and contributing to the resource mobilization function of ICCSPL.
The MCP shall be responsible for supporting all communications-centered efforts for advancing ICCSPL’s mission. S/he shall support implementation of ICCSPL’s marketing and communications strategies, including the development and maintenance of strategic partnerships with key institutional and individual donors. The MCP shall also help develop and implement fundraising strategies, contributing towards the sustainability of the organization.
(A) Communications & Marketing:
(1) Develop and implement strategies and annual plans in consultation with the Senior Management Team in order to ensure effective outreach for ICCSPL and its sister entities in India, as well as other country offices in the South and Central Asia region;
(2) Support the Senior Management Team and Program Team in liaising/ networking with multiple stakeholders and partners;
(3) Support the Admin Team in organizing important events and workshops, primarily focusing on aspects relating to correct branding, public profiling and resource mobilization;
(4) Coordinate and communicate with the Senior Management Team and the Program Team, to provide editorial support and direction for developing progress reports, case studies, project fact-sheets, presentations, and technical briefs, as per the organizational mandate;
(5) Lead the design and development of high quality communications materials, including conceptualization, messaging, localization of content, translations, artworks, etc.;
(6) As a part of the regional communications and fundraising team, support in-country, regional and global interventions and initiatives of ICCSPL and its sister organizations, through effective communications platforms viz. social media, events, and press coverage;
(7) Provide support for conceptualizing and organizing events (e.g. round table discussions, workshops, exhibitions, etc.) and communication campaigns to highlight ICCSPL’s work and/or create an understanding of specific programmatic issues of public interest;
(8) Monitor branding of programs by Country Office staff and partners, to ensure that donors/ potential donors, as well as the general public, view the organization favorably.
(B) Partnerships & Resource Mobilization:
(1) Identify and qualify funding and partnership affiliate opportunities in a systematic manner, regularly monitor for opportunities, and share the same with relevant team members;
(2) Support the development and editing of concept notes and proposals to be submitted to multi- stakeholders, including corporates and related funding organizations;
(3) Coordinate with colleagues in the Program Team to compile information required for developing concept notes and proposals;
(4) Work closely with the Communications and Fundraising Team of the global and regional head offices and share timely information about ICCSPL work in the region;
(5) Perform any other relevant duties/ work assigned in the interest of the program by the Supervisor.
4. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
Applicants must be graduates or postgraduates, with relevant qualifications in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or Social Science.
(1) Applicants must have at least 5-7 years of experience in communications and partnership building, in the context of National & international development issues;
(2) Candidates with prior experience and knowledge of working in marketing and public relations, with strong skills in oral and written communications shall be preferred;
(3) Demonstrated ability to effectively use social media channels to deliver marketing content.
Skills and Attributes:
(1) Good knowledge of the social, economic and political situation of the country;
(2) Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and influence relationships, both internally and externally;
(3) Ability to transform knowledge and information into exciting and useful messages and disseminate it to the right audiences, through the best distribution channels;
(4) Ability to tailor communications for fundraising purposes;
(5) Excellent computer skills, including various office applications and internet navigation.
5. COMPENSATION OFFERED:
The offer made to the selected candidate shall be commensurate with qualifications, experience and salary history.
6. LOCATION: New Delhi
7. NATURE OF EMPLOYMENT:
The incumbent shall initially be offered a two-year contract, which may be renewed based on resource availability and performance.
8. REFERENCE: MCP-ICCSPL
9. CONTACT INFORMATION:
Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd.
1/1B, Choudhary Hetram House
New Friends Colony
Bharat Nagar, New Delhi 110 025
10. LAST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Eligible candidates interested in this position, are requested to apply with a cover letter and passport size photo discussing their interest in and suitability for the position, along with an updated resume, giving details of three references, current cost to organisation and expected compensation, by or before March 18, 2018.
ICCSPL is an equal employment opportunity employer and women candidates are encouraged to apply for maintaining a better gender balance.
For further details please visit our website www.sams.co.in